Tuesday, October 8, 2013

We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty.

So I have 3D modeling homework to do and I should go to the studio so OF COURSE instead I'm going to a beer thing instead because I like to run away from my responsibilities.

I watched Serenity again last night. It ripped my heart out and shat on it. Like usual. I need to not go on tumblr and stuff too much. It starts to get me all mopey about romance and stuff. I'm not really jaded on that whole idea, but damn, we need to set our expectations lower. Maybe your perfect guy will keep asking you to pull his finger when he farts. Or blows beer bubbles. Or doesn't play video games (spoiler, not mine). But I'm sure the perfect S.O. is out there getting into some shenanigans. probably illegal. Like poaching.

This was a weird entry. I'm tried and my head hurts.

yay beer.

-Apinya

No comments:

Post a Comment