Friday, October 4, 2013

THE WEEKEND IS HERE

So I've watched about six episodes of Doctor Who on my desktop while I'm playing Candy Crush/Farm Heroes Saga on my laptop and I'm wrapped up in my UT blanket because the heat doesn't work in my apartment yet but I'm eating ice cream because I eat my feelings and it's making me colder but I can't stop and this is my life now.

A run on sentence of my day after class.

I slept from about 5-7, made some soup and mac n cheese, and have been staring at some form of LED screen for 12+ hours. I'm not even mad. Although I feel I should bring my aloe plant in because it IS cold outside and it likes to be warm and sunny. It's so strange. With depression, sleep is like...50% of what I do. Sometimes it's so overwhelming just being conscious that you just want to sleep until it all goes away and you can just start over the next day. Sometimes I sleep to pass the time because I literally can't think of anything else I'd want to do. I'm so impatient, I guess.

Ugh. I better stop before I start making myself sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment