Sunday, October 6, 2013

God it's good to be alive

So I found this webcomic that's 100% Pokemon humor.

I'm dead. Bye guys.

Rare Candy Treatment

That links to whatever random comic I was looking at.

This blog entry will be boring. I could rant about feelings and stuff, but no one really wants to read me bitch about myself. I have 3D Modeling homework, and I also need to make my way to the Ceramics studio at some point today. In all actuality I'll probably go do Ceramics for a few hours, then go to Ampa and Joe's for Oktoberfest/football and "do" 3D modeling homework there, since his computer is SO much better than mine.

I remember another imperfection of mine (from a few entries back) I have irrational bathroom phobias. It's a bit of a list of it's own, which is probably why I didn't include it before.

  • I 99.9% of the time will never use a port-o-potty. Ever.
  • The idea of peeing in the woods is terrifying.
  • I always have to check behind the shower curtains before I use a toilet if they're closed. To make sure dead bodies are back there chilling (Looking at you, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang)
  • If it permits, I will use the 3rd stall in a public restroom. If not, I will use the handicap stall. 
  • If there is only one other person also in the public restroom, I will wait until they leave. 
Look I'm all neurotic about bathroom stuff but then I'm like 'hmm this expired in July 2012 but it still smells fine'. 

Broncos play the Cowboys today. I really wanna go fight someone in a bar. I probably could, just show up in my Jason Witten Jersey and smile. 

-Peener

No comments:

Post a Comment