Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I saw a field that grew perfection full of things you do.

I read a friend's list of the 'perfect girl' a few days ago. Not that I had interest to begin with, but I straight up bombed like....95% of his list. But I like to think I have some likable traits, but hardly do they make me someone's perfect girl.


  • I am coming to terms that I might have a video game addiction. While I typically am able to withhold myself from buying a brand new game, I have spent at least $300 on gaming systems/games since July. I often prefer video games to people.
  • I don't work out. I don't hate it, I just don't do it. I tried running and I almost died. Lifting weights around people in a public area gives me unofficial anxiety.
  • I poop. Sorry.
  • I don't believe in God. Now a lot of people will think this isn't a big deal, when some others will find this repulsive. I tried it for a bit. Didn't work out. But I am not lacking some spirituality in my life, Buddhism is pretty sweet.
  • My clothing style is kind of hipster. Idk I like baggy shirts and stuff. I bought a sweater with the Union Jack on it and it is no doubt one of the best purchases of my life
  • I procrastinate a lot. In fact I'm writing this blog instead of studying for my Art History test.
  • My vocabulary is easily 30% swear words. They're just fucking words.
  • Alcohol is my friend, but not my boss.
  • I have some self destructive tendencies. Mostly emotional ones. I have this thing, where I go out and do what I want at that moment, and regret it later. Like...all the time. 
  • I'm more of a cat person. Sorry again.
  • You can tell I'm Canadian, because I apologize for just about everything. 
Now I guess I can try to recognize some ancient statues and what not. Got that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment