Sunday, September 22, 2013

No rest for the wicked.

So every time I try to start a post, I always get distracted and come back to it almost 24 hours later because I've straight up forgotten I was writing it. I guess I get bored with these things easily unless I have some sort of tangent to go off on or I find some freaky shit in the ocean and post it on here. Either way, I find myself typically more attracted to the short attention span media better. 140 character Tweets. .Gifs of Benedict Cumberbatch of Tumblr. Clicking on pictures on reddit. After that my brain loses interest.

And yet I can spend 3 + hours making sure my Sims have the correct cheekbones. Ho hum.

As I'm doing 3D Modeling homework, I get a call from dad about tuition money and stuff. Asks me if I have a job offer yet. No, sorry, I'm still, you know, trying to graduate and stuff. I suppose with something like computer science and engineering its easy to find a job before you officially get a diploma. And the same goes with art-related things, so you'd think I'd be able to find a job quickly. But, like many other places of employment in the world, lots of people want someone with experience. So as of right now, beefing up my portfolio and crossing my fingers is the best I can do.

I also am contemplating getting an external hard drive to back up my data on my laptop/desktop. Yes it's pricey. Yes I also want Grand Theft Auto V. But if I want to get my shit together, then I need to start early.

Stan took a shit and literally missed the litter box with his butt. I wondered why the apartment smelled awful.

I also had Oreos and milk for breakfast. I'm pretty much cranking out all of that college life in my last year. Oh well. What else are you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment