Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Explorations

As I sit here, migraine pushing against the back of my eyes, snot clogging up my nose so I have to breathe through my mouth, panting like a dog, I'm only worried about whether I'll be able to go to Hanging Lake on Sunday. I think I'm past the point of having someone to go with me. I'll go by myself, dammit. It's seriously the most gorgeous looking place and I want to see it in person. Plus its been a while since I've been on a good hike.


I feel like it would be a great place to meditate. Clear my head. Relax my body. (Don't forget to cup the balls). Getting in tune with nature and such. Places like this aren't too far from Denver, and I've been taking the area for granted.

I've been reading again too. Going to finish The Girl Who Played with Fire and then start on Filth. It's been a good few weeks. A bit chaotic with school and work, but I've managed to mostly keep it together. 

Now it's time to turn on the humidifier and doze a bit longer. Sleep fixes everything right? I enjoy sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment