Saturday, September 21, 2013

Introvert or Extrovert?

So Ampa and Joe get to go to stinkin' RiotFest this weekend and get to go camping and see Blink 182 and it's gonna be marvelous and I'm gonna vomit I'm so jealous. But then I get to babysit Stan for the weekend, and I've needed a cuddle buddy at night lately. It will be good for me to just chill out for a little bit, relax, get a good grasp on homework and such. I have a hard time deciding if I'm more introverted or extroverted. I'm an eclectic blend of both, I think. On one hand, I love to hang out with my friends, going out, meeting new people, etc. But then, I thoroughly enjoy reading, playing Pokemon (October 12th is soooo close), browsing reddit while watching Netflix, or playing a one-person game. (Joe has GTAV at the apartment. I may disappear for the weekend).

So when people ask me which one I am, I'm not sure what to answer. Because I can go so far deep into either one. I can be sitting at home, wallowing in self-pity about being alone, or I can have my phone turned off because I don't want to talk to anyone. Or put on pants. Pants involvement plays a big role in whether I'll be social or not.

So almost 24 hours after I started this original post I've become addicted to GTA V and decided I need to buy it with my next pay check.

No comments:

Post a Comment