Thursday, September 19, 2013

Life would be grand if it weren't for all these feelings.

So since Xanga is down for the count right now as they rush in Xanga 2.0 (Myspace revival, anyone) I suppose I'll travel over to here for now. School has been in session for two weeks now, and it's already overwhelming. Not to mention that my kitchen sink gurgles a lot and it literally sounds like Satan is gonna come out and strangle me because I didn't wash my plate immediately after I used it. I live alone, Satan, I do my dishes on my own time!

For my Gaming Capstone I have to code a complete game, start to finish, in less than 8 hours. I've used up about 2 hours of it, and it's due by 11AM tomorrow. My brain hurts, I don't know how long it's been since the last time I used Java. But as I started writing it with copious amounts of help from my friend, it started to come back to me. I plan on working on it more during my World Art class.

15 minutes later I've just arrived in class. I love this professor. He has long gray hair and a beard and is super excitable. I imagine this is what Dumbledore would be like in the Muggle world. Eccentric as fuck, and repping flip flops with a suit.

Also I just stumbled across this. Shit is terrifying. Fuck the ocean.


On that cheerful note, it's time to do more coding. Happy swimming!

-Peener

No comments:

Post a Comment