Tuesday, December 3, 2013

About the Blogger

ABOUT ME
► Name ➔ Apinya!
 Will you answer all questions truthfully ➔ Perhaps?
► Are you single ➔ And alone. 
► Are you happy ➔ "yes"
► Are you Italian ➔ no

► Are you German ➔ no
► Are you Asian ➔ YES. AHAHAHAHAHh
► Are you angry? ➔ Is this an ethnicity

► Are you Irish ➔ no
► Are your parents still married ➔ yes
TEN FACTS
► Birth Place ➔ Canadaaaa
► Hair Color ➔ brown/varies
► Eye Color ➔ poop
► Birthday ➔ dec 13
► Mood ➔ not wearing pants
 Gender ➔ female
► Lefty or Righty ➔ righty
 Summer or winter ➔ winter
► Morning or afternoon ➔ either staying up until morning or afternoon/evening
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE 
► Are you in love? With this donut. 
► Do you believe in love at first sight? ➔ OR SHOULD I WALK BY AGAIN? LOLOL*sobs*
 Have you ever broken someone’s heart? ➔ In middle school. If that counts.
► Are you afraid of commitments? ➔  Shits terrifying yo.
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ Matt couldn't get the machine to work so I gave him a hug because he looked sad. 
 Have you ever had a secret admirer? ➔ We're grown ups, they're called stalkers now.
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ What does that even mean?
TEN CHOICES
► Love or lust ➔ Uh? Both? Lust I guess? idk.
► Lemonade or iced tea ➔ Sweet tea bitch!
► Cats or Dogs ➔ Cats. MEOW BITCH.
► A few best friends or many regular friends ➔ A few besties. We get stupid. 
► Television or internet ➔ Internet. Who watches television anymore? What am I a farmer?
► Pepsi or Coke ➔ Mountain Dew?
► Wild night out or romantic night in ➔ Wild Night Out. "Romantic Nights" seem silly.
► Day or night ➔ night
► IM or Phone ➔ I.M. 
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
 Been caught sneaking out ➔ Kind of?
► Fallen down/up the stairs ➔Both. Once all at the same time.
 Finished an entire jawbreaker ➔ Like the big ones the size of a heart? HELL YEAH
 Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ Digimon
► Prank called a store ➔ No actually
► Skipped school ➔ Lolololoololol
► Wanted to disappear ➔ I wish. 
TEN PREFERENCES 
► Smile or eyes ➔ Eyes. SMILE WITH YOUR EYES.
 Light or dark hair ➔ dark.
 Shorter or Taller ➔ Tall. It's not hard. I'm 5'1"
► Intelligence or Attraction ➔ I'm attracted to intelligence?

► Hook-up or Relationship
 ➔ relationship I s'pose► Funny and poor OR rich and serious ➔ Funny and poor. 
ABOUT ME
► Last Phone Call ➔  My homie about pizza
► Last phone call you received ➔ My phone is too far away and I don't wanna get it.
 Last person you hung out with ➔ Seester and her beef.
► Last thing you ate ➔ Dum-dum 
► Last thing you drank ➔ coffee
 Last site you went to ➔ Tumblr =P
► Last place you were ➔ At work. 
FAMILY
 Do you and your family get along ➔ Sometimes. 
► Would you say you have a “messed up life” ➔ Uh...maybe? It's not like drastically messed up but like everyone else I have my own issues?
► Have you ever run away from home ➔ Nah never found a backpack big enough to carry my xbox and my teddy bear (actual child) Have you ever gotten kicked out ➔ Well my mom yelled at me to leave so I left...but then I came back a few hours later so...

No comments:

Post a Comment